Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

Awesome Flash

Everything was great: the music, the art, the animation, the originality. Where did you get the idea for a flash such as this one?

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I doodle in my free time - I drew the scientist one day and it just sort of came out like this.

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

Good Stuff

I've heard that joke before, but you did a great job at putting it to animation.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

that was good

I just downloaded that song about a week ago. Arrogant Worms!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Gorgeous

Phenomenal blend of artwork animation and calming music. What program did you use for the 3D... is that just flash's 3d thingy or a diffferent program? Anyways, I loved it.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Did you know:

#25 Dante224 did not have the first cock-joke reference of the tour. It was actually #9 by Athsmatic Hamster... there is a little head sticking out from the bottom of the page. Just thought you should know.
The End

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Love the song. There's a reason this is number one. Just thought I'd share this with you if you're interested... It's a video of my bar at home that lights up to music featuring this track.

Run n' Rave _AKG_ Run n' Rave _AKG_

Awesome

If you don't mind I would like to use this in a game I am currently working on. It should be out in about a month. Thanks

Adachiskindagod responds:

DEFINITELY!!!

Thats great news man! Thanks for thinking of me, pm me when the game is out.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Phenominal

I like how all the instruments work together to give it an "action-packed dash to save the world feel." And it's a perfect loop where you cannot tell that it restarted at all. great job.